The Board of Directors of AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share, payable November 27, 2013, to shareholders of record as of November 6, 2013.
As previously reported, AptarGroup plans to announce its 2013 third quarter results after trading on the New York Stock Exchange has closed on Wednesday, October 30, 2013. AptarGroup will hold a conference call on Thursday, October 31, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. CDT to discuss the third quarter results. The conference call will last approximately one hour. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page of the AptarGroup website at www.aptar.com. Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the website.
AptarGroup, Inc. is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing systems for the beauty, personal care, home care, pharmaceutical, food, and beverage markets. AptarGroup is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois, with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV