- “L.A.’s creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and prized resources, such as local universities and the entertainment industry, are what make this city one of the top start-up friendly ecosystems in the world. We have a great opportunity to further support technology investment in the region by branding Los Angeles as the place for high-growth tech,” said Mayor Garcetti.
- “Los Angeles is swiftly developing as a thriving center for entrepreneurship and technology startups. Mayor Garcetti, better than most politicians, understands the importance of a strong tech industry to the region’s future,” commented Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand, a global enterprise cloud company based in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti To Deliver Keynote Address At Inaugural LA Tech Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.