Shareholder Alert: Deans & Lyons LLP Announces Investigation Of Tellabs Inc. In Connection With Proposed Marlin Equity Partners Acquisition
DALLAS, Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation against the board of Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ: TLAB) in connection with a buyout for $2.45 per share scheduled for the fourth quarter of the year. Concerned investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Because the buyout price proposed by Marlin Equity Partners is below the $3.63 trading high in the previous 52 weeks and a is mere 4.3% premium of the October 18, 2013 closing price, this investigation will be concerned with making sure that the board members of TLAB properly shopped the company before entering into this agreement," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "This potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that that the shareholders receive the highest price reasonably obtainable for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV