TORONTO, Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) will release its third quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, November 6, 2013, after the markets close. The Company will hold its earnings conference call and audio webcast at 10 a.m. ET the following day.
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2013 Time: 10 a.m. ET
To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation slides, visit www.sunlife.com/QuarterlyReports 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. An archive will be available on the website following the event.
To listen via telephone, please call 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time as follows:Local ( Toronto): 416-644-3414 Toll Free ( North America): 1-800-814-4859 A replay of the conference call will be available from Thursday, November 7, 2013, at 1 p.m. ET until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 21, 2013, by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (toll free within North America) and entering the passcode 4640131 followed by the # sign. About Sun Life Financial Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Sun Life Financial and its partners have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. As of June 30, 2013, the Sun Life Financial group of companies had total assets under management of $591 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com. Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF. Note to Editors: All figures in Canadian dollars. SOURCE Sun Life Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV