- A strong and growing commercial foundation and revenue base that the Company expects will deliver over $1 billion in 2013 revenue, driven by three marketed products: CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection), ENTEREG® (alvimopan), and DIFICID® (fidaxomicin);
- An exciting late stage pipeline, including tedizolid phosphate, for which the Company has submitted a New Drug Application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as well as ceftolozane/tazobactam, surotomycin, and bevenopran, all of which are in Phase 3 clinical trials; and
- A growing, global commitment to public health through Cubist’s leadership in antibacterial R&D; Cubist hopes to deliver at least four of the Infectious Diseases Society of America’s goal of 10 new antibiotics by 2020.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals Completes Acquisition Of Optimer Pharmaceuticals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.