TORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In a never-been-done branded in-game integration, Lexus is teaming up with Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) to offer the all-new IS 350 F SPORT to fans of Real Racing 3 ™, the No. 1 mobile racing game in the world. As part of the sponsorship, the IS has been permanently added into the game, allowing players to test their skills in a virtual test drive of the all-new sports sedan.
The Lexus IS 350 F SPORT will be showcased in two exclusive featured races within Real Racing 3. Available now, an Autocross race challenges mobile players to complete a section of the Catalunya National track in the fastest time possible. In early November, a second Speed Snap race will task players with crossing the finish line of the virtual Suzuka Grand Prix at a certain speed. The car will be free to use for all players during these two featured races, which is a first for the game. In-game notifications will alert players when the next race is available.
"As mobile gaming continues to evolve with stunning graphics and fun challenges, we've seen an increase in our target audience's desire to engage with the brand on this platform," said Teri Hill, Lexus media manager. "This opportunity with Real Racing 3 lets us entertain a young, connected, tech-savvy audience in a medium that appeals to them."
A custom build of the game that exclusively features Lexus vehicles will be used in dealer showrooms, a first for an automaker. The custom build includes a three-lap race and the full lineup of Lexus vehicles that are in the game, including the newly added 2014 IS 350 F SPORT, the 2013 Lexus IS F and the LFA. A simple code unlocks the exclusive experience and gives consumers access to the custom game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV