Steel Dynamics Announces Effectiveness Of S-4 Registration Statement And Launch Of Exchange Offer For Up To $400,000,000 Aggregate Principal Amount Of Its Registered 5 1/4% Senior Notes Due 2023
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: STLD) today announced that its previously filed Form S-4 Registration Statement for the exchange of up to $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its newly issued 5 1/4% Senior Notes due 2023 that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (the "Exchange Notes") for a like principal amount of any or all of its outstanding 5 1/4% Senior Notes due 2023 (the "Old Notes", which we issued on March 26, 2013 without registration under the Securities Act, was declared effective by the Securities Exchange Commission at 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
The Company further announced that, effective Thursday morning, October 24, 2013, it has launched its offer to exchange its registered 2023 Exchange Notes for any and all of its outstanding 2023 unregistered Old Notes, which offer will expire at 5:00 PM EDT on November 21, 2013, unless otherwise extended. The Company does not currently plan to extend the exchange offer.
This press release is not an offer to exchange the Exchange Notes for the Old Notes, nor is it the solicitation of an offer to exchange, which the Company is making only through the exchange offer prospectus, dated as of October 23, 2013, and the related letter of transmittal. There will not be any offer or sale of the notes in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Copies of the exchange offer prospectus and related documents may be obtained from Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, the exchange agent for the exchange offer, at the following address:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV