- Resolving successfully the North Carolina regulatory supervision, including full settlement of accumulated deferred claim payments held in reserve;
- Enabling Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other insured lenders to collect 100% of the deferred claim payments together with an agreed-upon interest charge. Such a charge could be material to RMICC's results of operations and shareholders' equity when it is recorded following approval of the NCDOI and the successful completion of the capital raise.
- Creating a well capitalized platform for RMICC, thereby demonstrating a commitment to all of its insurance subsidiaries' policyholders to grow a successful mortgage guaranty insurer in their interests and those of a new shareholder group; and
- Effecting a full and fair exit from the mortgage insurance market for ORI and its shareholders, thus allowing the Company to move forward with a clear focus on its core General and Title Insurance operations.
Old Republic Announces A Plan Of Recapitalization By Its RMICC Mortgage Guaranty Subsidiary
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.