Disney Consumer Products (DCP) and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of the Marvel Creativity Studio Stylus and App, created by eKids, exclusively for iPad. The app delivers a creative space for kids to learn to draw, color and animate their favorite Marvel Super Heroes and villains from Avengers Assemble, The Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., while the stylus adds special and enhanced play value.
Marvel Creativity Studio Stylus and App (Photo: Business Wire)
“The Marvel Creativity Studio is an innovative way for fans of all ages to learn how to draw some of Marvel’s most popular Super Heroes while allowing them to use their imagination to feel like they’re part of the action,” said Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global franchise licensing and commercialization at Disney Consumer Products. “Leveraging the comic drawing history of the Marvel brand with the innovation that eKids brings to the table – or in this case, tablet – this product delivers a fun experience with endless play value.”
App and Stylus features include:
- Professionally illustrated coloring pages, where you can add your own flare with tons of drawing tools and an extensive color pallet
- Use of the stylus to unlock special tools including the " Reveal" tool to flawlessly color the page like a pro
- An interactive grid system that includes specialty drawing aids such as side-by-side drawing canvas, trace lines and unique “Drawing Scope” – allowing artists of all levels to successfully learn how to draw these characters
- Build and animate action scenes with character stickers, sound effects, speech bubbles and backgrounds
- Create your own custom stickers and add them to animated scenes
In addition to the launch of the Marvel Creativity Studio Stylus and App, the Disney Creativity Studio App has received a content refresh with more drawing tools to use, so kids can now create drawings of even more of their favorite Disney characters including Disney Junior’s Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins and Jake and the Never Land Pirates, as well as Monsters University and Disney Princess characters.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts