Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE), a market leader in LED lighting, today announced it will webcast its presentation at two upcoming events.
Chuck Swoboda, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will provide a company overview at the following event:
- Cree’s Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Tuesday, October 29, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Mike McDevitt, Chief Financial Officer, will provide a company overview at the following event:
- The Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference on Wednesday, December 4, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
A webcast of each presentation will be available live on our website. To access the live webcasts, as well as any slide presentation used during the conference, please go to www.cree.com and click on the “Investors” tab.About Cree, Inc. Cree is leading the LED lighting revolution and making energy-wasting traditional lighting technologies obsolete through the use of energy-efficient, mercury-free LED lighting. Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. Cree's product families include LED fixtures and bulbs, blue and green LED chips, high-brightness LEDs, lighting-class power LEDs, power-switching devices and RF devices. Cree products are driving improvements in applications such as general illumination, electronic signs and signals, power supplies and solar inverters. For additional product and company information, please refer to www.cree.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV