NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Freeport McMoRan (CAT) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Nacco (NC) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Caterpillar (CAT) estimates were lowered at UBS. CAT decreased its numbers, UBS said. Challenging mining environment and competitive pricing environment, UBS said. $84 price target and Neutral rating.Evercore (EVR) estimates, price target were increased at UBS. Shares of EVR are now seen reaching $54, according to UBS. Consistent revenue growth from return of investment in senior MD hires and improving advisory forecast, UBS said. Estimates bumped up across the board. Neutral rating. (MA) estimates, price target were raised at Jefferies. MasterCard raised its numbers into 2014. Strong C3Q results driving increase, Jefferies said. $840 price target and buy rating. PetroLogistics (PDH) estimates were increased at UBS. Lower cost drives upside surprised, UBS said. $12 price target and neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV