Roundy’s, Inc. (Roundy’s) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, will announce financial results for the third quarter ended September 28, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013, after market close. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details. Participants from the Company will be Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Robert A. Mariano, and Darren W. Karst, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2013. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the “Investor Relations” section of Roundy’s website at www.Roundys.com and will be archived online through Thursday, November 21, 2013. In addition, listeners may dial (888) 949-2791 and enter passcode 6486936.
A telephonic playback will be available one hour after the call through Thursday, November 21, 2013. Participants can dial (866) 382-4793 to hear the playback.
About Roundy’sRoundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 20,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 162 retail grocery stores and 100 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV