Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ: UEIC) announced it will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2013 to discuss its third quarter 2013 earnings results. Management will provide a quarterly update as well as answer questions.
To access the call in the U.S. please dial 877-655-6895 and for international calls dial 706-758-0299 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the conference. The conference ID is 86975386. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and available for replay for one year at www.uei.com. In addition, a replay of the call will be available via telephone for two business days, beginning two hours after the call. To listen to the replay, in the U.S., please dial 855-859-2056 and internationally, 404-537-3406. Enter access code 86975386.
About Universal Electronics
Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader
in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs,
develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to
control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The
company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of
infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500
companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and
computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products
through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name.
For additional information, visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV