NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading national securities and shareholder rights law firm, announces that it is investigating the acquisition of Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: CGX) on behalf of its shareholders. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ: RRD) and Consolidated Graphics, Inc. jointly announced today that they have signed a definitive agreement by which R.R. Donnelley will acquire Consolidated Graphics.
Under the terms of the transaction, Consolidated Graphics shareholders will receive a combination of $34.44 in cash and a fixed exchange ratio of 1.651 R.R. Donnelley shares for each outstanding share of Consolidated Graphics they own or $62 per share based on R.R. Donnelley's closing share price on October 23rd.
The investigation concerns whether the senior management and board of directors of Consolidated Graphics breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders by not engaging in a full and fair process to insure that its shareholders received the maximum value for their shares. Indeed, the merger offer is BELOW what Consolidated Graphics was trading at the day prior to when the deal was announced ($63.60) and is below what analysts have projected the true inherent value of the stock is ($65).
If you would like additional information as to how this acquisition of Consolidated Graphics affects your rights as a shareholder, please contact us at:Tripp Levy PLLC New York, New YorkToll Free: 1-877-772-3975Email: email@example.com www.tripplevy.com Tripp Levy PLLC is a national law firm and has recovered millions of dollars for shareholders around the globe in mergers and takeover matters. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not indicate a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV