OR YEHUDA, Israel, October 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (NASDAQ: FORTY) today announced that it will hold an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, November 27, 2013. The record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting is October 28, 2013.
The sole agenda item for the meeting is the approval of a compensation policy for the directors and other office holders of Formula, in accordance with the requirements of the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999.
Approval of the above proposal requires the affirmative vote of the holders of a majority of the voting power represented at the meeting in person or by proxy and voting on the proposal, and is furthermore subject to satisfaction of one of the following, additional voting requirements:
- the majority voted in favor of the compensation policy must include a majority of the shares held by non-controlling shareholders who do not have a personal interest in the approval of the policy that are voted at the meeting, excluding abstentions; or
- the total number of shares held by non-controlling, disinterested shareholders (as described in the previous bullet-point) voted against the compensation policy must not exceed two percent (2%) of the aggregate voting rights in Formula.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV