- the majority voted in favor of the compensation policy must include a majority of the shares held by non-controlling shareholders who do not have a personal interest in the approval of the policy that are voted at the meeting, excluding abstentions; or
- the total number of shares held by non-controlling, disinterested shareholders (as described in the previous bullet-point) voted against the compensation policy must not exceed two percent (2%) of the aggregate voting rights in Formula.
Formula Systems Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Of Shareholders For Approval Of Compensation Policy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts