- The increase in consolidated net sales was due to higher prices of our products in local currency terms and higher volumes in most of our regions.
- Operating earnings before other expenses, net, in the third quarter increased by 14%, to U.S.$467 million.
- Reporting a narrower controlling interest net loss of U.S.$155 million during the third quarter of 2013 from a loss of U.S.$203 million in the same period last year.
- Operating EBITDA increased during the quarter by 2%, to U.S.$747 million.
- Operating EBITDA margin decreased by 0.2 percentage points on a year-over-year basis reaching 18.6%.
- Free cash flow after maintenance capital expenditures for the quarter was U.S.$245 million, compared with U.S.$204 million in the same quarter of 2012.
CEMEX Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts