Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq:MBIS) today announced that its GPlusData.com website, the leading provider of Google Plus analytics data to thousands of users, has launched a paid subscription service offering even more comprehensive statistics on Google Plus profiles.
GPlusData Pro is believed to be the first product that will allow users to create a personalized dashboard to track up to 10 Google Plus users or pages, access demographic data including country, relationship, and gender distribution, and track post engagement by hour, day, or day of the week. With GPlusData Pro, marketers, advertisers, and social media professionals will be able to gain insights into their audience and those of their competitors, optimize their activity, and see their results.
"We are excited to announce the launch of GPlusData Pro,” stated Yuri Gelfand, a product specialist at Mediabistro. “For the first time companies, marketers, and social media professionals will be able to obtain deep insights into the Google Plus ecosystem. By utilizing our data of over 150 million profiles and 2 million pages, GPlusData Pro subscribers will be able customize their experience based on their interests, better understand their audience, and quickly identify industry trends."
Visit GPlusData.com for Google Plus information, statistics, and trends.About Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq:MBIS) is a leading Internet media company that provides services for social media, traditional media, and creative professionals, as well as for innovators in the 3D printing and mobile app industries. Service offerings include an online job board , news and analysis , trade shows and events , online and in-person courses, and research products. All current Mediabistro press releases can be found online at: http://corporate.mediabistro.com/corporate/press.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV