CINCINNATI, Oct. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Industries Inc. (Nasdaq:LYTS ) today:
- reported first quarter net sales of $80,486,000, an increase of 8% as compared to $74,719,000 in the same period of the prior fiscal year;
- reported first quarter net income of $1,865,000 or $0.08 per share as compared to net income of $1,830,000 or $0.08 per share for the same period of the prior fiscal year;
- declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share payable November 12, 2013 to shareholders of record November 5, 2013; and
- commented that it sees strong growth in sales and earnings for fiscal 2014, and a very favorable outlook longer-term.
|(In thousands, except per share data; unaudited)||Three Months Ended|
|Earnings Per Share (diluted)||$0.08||$0.08||0%|
|Long-Term Debt||$ nil||$ nil|
First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Net sales in the first quarter of fiscal 2014 were $80,486,000, an increase of 8% as compared to last year's first quarter net sales of $74,719,000. Lighting Segment net sales increased 6.6% to $59,471,000, Graphics Segment net sales increased 30.4% to $14,008,000, Electronic Components Segment net sales decreased 11.7% to $5,080,000 and All Other Category net sales decreased 20.7% to $1,927,000. The fiscal 2014 first quarter net income of $1,865,000, or $0.08 per share, compares to fiscal 2013 first quarter net income of $1,830,000, or $0.08 per share. Earnings per share represents diluted earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts