- PROS offer of €2.05 per share represents a 45% premium on Cameleon’s trailing 90-day average common stock price as of October 23, 2013.
- PROS offer includes an additional €0.15 per share cash premium to the shareholders tendering their shares and warrants if PROS succeeds in holding 95% of Cameleon’s diluted 2 voting rights by December 31, 2014, which would result in a price of €2.20 per share, representing a 55% premium on Cameleon’s trailing 90-day average common stock price as of October 23, 2013.
- Cameleon’s four largest management shareholders together with IRDI and SOPROMEC, Cameleon’s two largest independent shareholders, representing in aggregate 26% of the diluted 2 share capital of Cameleon, have agreed to tender their shares to PROS, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary conditions.
PROS Announces Plans To Acquire Cameleon Software, A Market Leading CPQ Company
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.