PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) and Cameleon Software (Paris: CAM) today announced PROS has entered into a definitive tender offer agreement to acquire Cameleon in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately €24 million (U.S. $33 million) 1, net of cash acquired. The transaction has been approved by the Boards of Directors of both PROS and Cameleon, respectively on the 22 nd and the 24 th of October, 2013. Under the terms of the agreement, PROS will commence the proposed tender offer to acquire all the outstanding shares of Cameleon. Key terms of the agreement include the following:
- PROS offer of €2.05 per share represents a 45% premium on Cameleon’s trailing 90-day average common stock price as of October 23, 2013.
- PROS offer includes an additional €0.15 per share cash premium to the shareholders tendering their shares and warrants if PROS succeeds in holding 95% of Cameleon’s diluted 2 voting rights by December 31, 2014, which would result in a price of €2.20 per share, representing a 55% premium on Cameleon’s trailing 90-day average common stock price as of October 23, 2013.
- Cameleon’s four largest management shareholders together with IRDI and SOPROMEC, Cameleon’s two largest independent shareholders, representing in aggregate 26% of the diluted 2 share capital of Cameleon, have agreed to tender their shares to PROS, subject to regulatory approvals and other customary conditions.
Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) software streamlines and simplifies the configuration, pricing and quote-generation activities that accompany solutions and negotiated selling. CPQ applications are also deployed to support self-service sales environments, including business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B). According to Gartner, Inc., price optimization and CPQ are the only two sales effectiveness technologies identified as “transformational” in its report “Hype Cycle for CRM Sales, 2013.” In the same report, both CPQ and price optimization are recognized as being in the early mainstream adoption phase of the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV