CANTON, Mass., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts (DD) and Baskin-Robbins (BR), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend to shareholders. The dividend of $0.19 per share will be paid on November 26, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 18, 2013.
About Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
With more than 17,900 points of distribution in nearly 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) is one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of third quarter 2013, Dunkin' Brands' nearly 100 percent franchised business model included nearly 10,800 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and more than 7,100 Baskin-Robbins restaurants. For the full-year 2012, the Company had franchisee-reported sales of approximately
$8.8 billion. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in
SOURCE Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV