NEW YORK and AIRPORT CITY, Israel, Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooking Light, the leading epicurean brand positioned where great food meets good health, and SodaStream International Ltd. (NASDAQ: SODA), the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of home beverage carbonation systems, today announced an exclusive relationship for SodaStream to produce and distribute a portfolio of co-branded, fruit-based syrups using all-natural flavors and sweeteners. This new suite of flavors, starting with Passionfruit-Mango and Kiwi-Pear, is uniquely designed to provide consumers with delicious options for carbonated beverages. Earthbound LLC, Cooking Light's licensing partner, was instrumental in bringing these two brands together.
" Cooking Light is excited to team with SodaStream to launch this groundbreaking family of new flavors," stated Diane Oshin, Cooking Light Group Publisher. "It's the perfect match: Our principles on healthier eating and environmental sustainability are aligned, and we both recognize the value of providing consumers with a smarter alternative to conventional carbonated beverages."
"We are happy to welcome Cooking Light to the SodaStream family, enabling us to tap into their loyal and beloved brand in the healthy lifestyle space," stated Daniel Birnbaum, CEO of SodaStream. "This series of new flavors uses a proprietary formula that is naturally sweetened and free of artificial flavors. We are confident that by joining forces with Cooking Light, SodaStream will reach a sophisticated audience of food and beverage connoisseurs with our message of consumer empowerment and better living."Earthbound LLC's Co-Chairman, Jeffrey Cohen further added his excitement for this program stating, "Earthbound is proud to have brought these two companies together, bringing new and unique drink choices to the marketplace." The products are expected to debut at retail during the first quarter of 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV