- Revenues of approximately $3.8 million, up 4 percent Q-o-Q.
- Consolidated operating expenses of approximately $6.6 million, including a non-cash impairment of $3.1 million mainly related to a legacy game development project pursued by previous management. Excluding the non-cash impairment, consolidated operating expenses were approximately $3.4 million, up 6 percent Q-o-Q, due to increased research and development expenses, which more than offset a decrease in general and administrative expenses.
- Net loss of approximately $3.1 million, including 1) the aforementioned non-cash impairment of $3.1 million and 2) non-operating income of $1.3 million. Excluding the non-cash impairment, net income was approximately $30 thousand.
- Cash flow from operations was nearly neutral with a net outflow of approximately $78 thousand.
- Cash and marketable securities-current of approximately $74.3 million, or approximately $1.46 per share, up from $73.0 million at the end of 2Q13; zero debt.
GigaMedia Preliminary 3Q13 Results: Revenues Up; Cost Cutting Continues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts