Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE), a provider of software products to General (Property/Casualty) insurers, today announced the availability of Guidewire London Market Messaging™, a specialised add-on solution for Guidewire ClaimCenter ®, designed to deliver specialised functionality for insurers operating in the London Market trading arena.
Following a number of highly successful implementations of ClaimCenter in the London Market, Guidewire has invested to produce London Market Messaging, a separately licensed add-on for Guidewire ClaimCenter – one of the three modules comprising Guidewire InsuranceSuite™, the Company’s suite of core insurance systems for the global General Insurance industry. Developed in close partnership with Guidewire’s London Market client base, London Market Messaging delivers configurable automated processes, founded on best practice.
“London Market Messaging provides us with a good solution, particularly when considering our long term support model,” said Jeff Bigmore, Head of Business Change and Programme Delivery, Aspen Insurance UK Ltd. “Guidewire offers a set of much needed functionality, specifically tuned to our London Market business and processes, in an easy to add on module.”
London Market Messaging will enable Guidewire ClaimCenter customers to address the unique requirements of this market, which include:
- Message processing and action framework, providing enhanced configuration to manage incoming market claims messages through a message processing framework;
- Message handling for both claims messages and settlement messages, covering the Lloyd’s market and the Companies market;
- Message cleansing, message business rules, and manual message editing.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts