Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2013 operating results on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 after market close. In conjunction with the release, management will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Interested participants may listen to the call by dialing 800-857-9757 or 517-308-9249 for international callers and referencing participant code 4084394 approximately 15 minutes prior to the call on November 13th. For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, a replay will be available one hour after the call ends through December 13, 2013, at 866-431-2901 or 203-369-0951 for international callers.
About Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. offers an array of healthcare-related
services to consumers, hospitals, healthcare systems, health plans and
local, state and national government entities. Through Envision
Healthcare Corporation, we operate American Medical Response, Inc.
(“AMR”), EmCare Holdings, Inc. (“EmCare”) and Evolution Health, LLC
(“Evolution Health”). AMR, with more than 12,000 paramedics and
emergency medical technicians, is a provider and manager of
community-based medical transportation services, including emergency
(‘‘911’’), non-emergency, managed transportation, fixed-wing air
ambulance and disaster response. EmCare, with nearly 8,000 affiliated
physicians and other clinicians, is a provider of integrated
facility-based physician services, including emergency, anesthesiology,
hospitalist/inpatient care, radiology, tele-radiology and surgery.
Evolution Health provides comprehensive care to patients across various
settings, many of whom suffer from advanced illnesses and chronic
diseases. We are headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV