5 Favorite Porsche 911s of All Time
1984-89 Porsche 911 Carrera
Stout likes these models partly because they're cheap enough on today's collectors' market for novice Porsche enthusiasts to buy them.
"These Porsches were made in large numbers, so good ones can still be found for $20,000 to 30,000," he says.
The expert says the models are also "beautifully made cars, with strong though not perfect mechanicals and long-life parts throughout. Rust was no longer the issue it had been in the early 1970s, and the cars were fast and gained a strong reputation for reliability."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV