5 Favorite Porsche 911s of All Time
1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7
This is a street-legal version of the Porsche Carrera RSR race car, which won three of 1973's top endurance-racing competitions: 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring and Targa Florio.
"The RS 2.7 was the first road-going 911 to show us where (the line) was headed -- with more displacement, wider rear wheels and aerodynamics that would tame some [earlier 911s'] troubling tendencies," Stout says.
He says top-quality versions of the car sell for $500,000 and up today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV