5 Favorite Porsche 911s of All Time
1965-66 Porsche 911
"This is where the legend started," Stout says. "While these earliest 911s don't have the major improvements that came to the 911 over the next few years, they are exceedingly beautiful."
He adds 1965 and '66 911s also boast "a smooth and exotic-sounding 2-liter flat-six [engine] that would redefine the 'Porsche sound' forever."
Collectors certainly love the early 911s.Stout says that while good-quality 1965s and '66s sold for just $25,000 to $50,000 a few years ago, values have risen in recent years to $200,000 or more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV