The Board of Directors of Alabama Gas Corporation, a subsidiary of Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN), today elected Leonarda (Lucy) DiChiara as Vice President and Controller of Alagasco, effective immediately. She will be responsible for all accounting and financial functions for the natural gas utility.
Ms. DiChiara joined Alagasco in 1986 and, in her more than 27 years with the company, has held various positions in the accounting and finance areas. Most recently she was Director of Finance Operations, with responsibility for gas accounting, customer billing, revenue receipts and credit and collection.
“Lucy’s deep knowledge of accounting and finance, coupled with almost three decades of experience with our company, will serve us well as she assumes this leadership role,“ said Dudley Reynolds, Alagasco President and Chief Operating Officer.
Ms. DiChiara is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham and has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Accounting.Alagasco is the largest natural gas distributor in Alabama, providing clean-burning, energy-efficient natural gas to approximately 425,000 homes, businesses and industries in central and parts of north Alabama. Energen Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Through Energen Resources Corporation, the company has approximately 750 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves at year-end 2012. These all-domestic reserves are located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to http://www.energen.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV