NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a leading provider of intelligent engagement solutions that increase conversions and improve the customer experience online, today announced the planned release of its third quarter financial results after the market close on November 6, 2013. CEO Robert LoCascio and CFO Daniel Murphy will host a conference call later that day, at 5:00p.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by logging onto the investor relations section of the Company's web site at http://www.liveperson.com/about/ir.
To participate via telephone, callers should dial in five to ten minutes prior to the 5:00p.m. eastern start time; domestic callers (U.S. and Canada) should dial 877-507-3684, while International callers should dial 706-634-9559; both should reference the conference ID "91031342".If you are unable to participate in the live call, the teleconference will be available for replay approximately two hours after the call. To access the replay, please call 855-859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international). Please reference the conference ID "91031342". About LivePerson LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. This "intelligent engagement" is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs. For more information, please visit www.liveperson.com. To view other global press releases about LivePerson, please visit pr.liveperson.com. CONTACT: Stacey Yonkus, 212-609-4236, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE LivePerson, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV