In trading on Wednesday, shares of Ultralife Corp (ULBI) crossed below their last reported book value — defined as common shareholder equity per share — of $4.14, changing hands as low as $4.09 per share. Ultralife Corp shares are currently trading up about 1.6% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of ULBI shares, versus its 50 and 200 day moving averages:
Looking at the chart above, ULBI's low point in its 52 week range is $2.54 per share, with $4.65 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $4.41.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ULBI makes up 3.40% of the Lithium ETF (LIT) which is trading lower by about 1.5% on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV