OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET. Green Plains' participants will include Todd Becker, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jerry Peters, Chief Financial Officer, and Jeff Briggs, Chief Operating Officer. Following their presentation, participants will be available for a brief question and answer session.
Green Plains Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. CT Call in # (Domestic) 888-572-7034 Call in # (International) 719-325-2494
The conference call will be available via webcast and is accessible at Green Plains' website at www.gpreinc.com . Listeners are advised to go to the website at least 10 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The presentation will be archived and available for replay through November 5, 2013.About Green Plains Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) is North America's fourth largest ethanol producer, which markets and distributes approximately one billion gallons of ethanol annually. Green Plains owns and operates grain storage assets in the corn belt and biofuel terminals in the southern U.S. Green Plains is a joint venture partner in BioProcess Algae LLC, which was formed to commercialize advanced photo-bioreactor technologies for growing and harvesting algal biomass.
CONTACT: Jim Stark, Vice President - Investor and Media Relations Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (402) 884-8700 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV