- Had a $3.3 billion impact on the Alabama economy through day-to-day operations;
- Added more than $3.7 billion to the Alabama economy through lending to businesses and consumers in each of the 67 counties in the state;
- Supported nearly 22,000 jobs both directly and indirectly through operations;
- Provided pay and benefits to associates which was 36% higher than the average job in the state of Alabama;
- Generated both directly and indirectly more than $101.8 million in state and local tax revenue; and
- Provided $5.86 million to Alabama charities through corporate contributions, associate monetary donations and volunteerism.
Study Shows Regions Financial Generates $7 Billion In Combined Economic Impact, Lending For Alabama’s Economy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.