Masonite International Corporation (NYSE: DOOR) will webcast a discussion of its 2013 third quarter and year to date results on Thursday, November 7, 2013 beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). President and Chief Executive Officer Fred Lynch and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mark Erceg will discuss the results via the live webcast.
The webcast can be accessed at: 3Q13 Webcast link.
Telephone access to the live call will be available at 877-407-3980 (in the U.S.) or by dialing 201-689-8475 (outside U.S.).
A telephone replay will be available approximately one hour following completion of the call through November 17, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 (in the U.S.) or 201-612-7415 (outside U.S.). Enter Conference ID #421303.About Masonite Masonite International Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. Since 1925, Masonite has provided its customers with innovative products and superior service at compelling values. Masonite currently serves more than 6,000 customers in 70 countries. Additional information about Masonite can be found at www.masonite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV