KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it has been selected by Melbourne Water, in a joint venture with John Holland (JHKBRJV), to deliver engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for water, wastewater and drainage projects in Melbourne over the next three years. JHKBRJV is one of two joint ventures that will deliver these services as part of Melbourne Water’s 2013 Water Plan capital works program.
“KBR is proud to work with Melbourne Water and John Holland in delivering water infrastructure improvements for the people of Melbourne using this innovative new delivery model,” said Andy Summers, Group President, KBR Infrastructure, Government and Power. “KBR’s 60-year history building some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects positions the company well to deliver the best water solutions to the region.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV