SAINT PAUL, Minn., Oct. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISNS), will distribute its earnings results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013, after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
Following the release, the company will hold a conference call at 3:45 p.m. CST. Kris Tufto, chief executive officer, and Dale Parker, chief financial officer, will review Image Sensing Systems' performance for the quarter. To participate, dial 877-941-2332 and reference conference ID 4646858. Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 5:45 p.m. CST on November 6, and is available until 5:45 p.m. CST on November 13, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 800-406-7325, access code 4646858.About Image Sensing Image Sensing Systems, Inc. is a global company dedicated to helping improve safety and efficiency for cities and highways by developing and delivering above-ground detection technology, applications and solutions. We give Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), security, police and parking professionals more precise and accurate information – including real-time reaction capabilities and in-depth analytics to make more confident and proactive decisions. We are headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us on the web at imagesensing.com.
CONTACT: INVESTORS Dale Parker, Chief Financial Officer Image Sensing Systems, Inc. Phone: 651.603.7700 MEDIA Al Galgano Padilla Speer Beardsley Phone: 612.455.1720
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV