- Revenues were $432.2 million, up 15.4 percent year-over-year and 3.4 percent sequentially.
- Gross margin was 30.2 percent, up from 29.8 percent in the preceding quarter.
- Income from continuing operations was $20.2 million ($0.37 per diluted share), up from $14.7 million ($0.28 per diluted share) in the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted income from continuing operations (a non-GAAP measure set forth in the table below) was $28.5 million ($0.52 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $48.8 million, up from $43.8 million in third quarter of 2012.
- Percentage of gross profit converted into Adjusted EBITDA was 37.4 percent, up from 35.5 percent in second quarter of 2013.
- Leverage ratio (total indebtedness to trailing twelve months Adjusted EBITDA) was 2.16 to 1, down from 2.88 to 1 at December 31, 2012.
On Assignment Reports Results For Third Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.