- Revenues of $111.3 million, an increase of 73% compared to the third quarter of 2012, and an increase of 9% from the second quarter of 2013.
- GAAP net loss of $14.7 million, or a loss of $0.11 per basic and diluted share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $13.1 million, or a loss of $0.11 per basic and diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income of $1.6 million, or earnings of $0.01 per basic and diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $5.0 million, or a loss of $0.04 per basic and diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012 (see the table entitled "Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Deferred revenue of $225.8 million, an 8% increase over the $210.0 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings were $127.0 million, an 8% increase over the $117.5 million reported in the previous quarter and a 56% increase over the $81.2 million in the same period last year (see the table entitled “Non-GAAP Billings Reconciliation” for a reconciliation of non-GAAP billings to GAAP revenues).
ServiceNow Reports Financial Results For Third Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts