Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: OLED), enabling energy-efficient displays and lighting with its UniversalPHOLED® technology and materials, announced today that it has been named Master Technology Company of the Year by the New Jersey Technology Council (NJTC). The Award will be presented at a gala event on November 21, 2013 in Princeton, N.J.
According to Maxine Ballen, CEO, and President of the NJTC, “We are thrilled to have Universal Display Corporation accept this award. This year was particularly difficult to select those being honored from the more than 50 nominations that came from deserving companies. The judges were truly challenged and did a terrific job in identifying companies that represent the best of the region’s technology community.”
The 2013 NJTC Awards Celebration honors New Jersey’s top technology companies and their leaders for their business accomplishments in technological collaboration, partnership and innovation. Each year the NJTC selects an elite group of companies and individuals to receive this coveted award.
“Universal Display is honored to be recognized among so many innovative and successful companies, and we thank the NJTC,” said Mr. Abramson. “With our company’s roots in New Jersey, the NJTC and many of its members have played a role in our success as we’ve grown from a small N.J. company to a global technology leader. I want to applaud the world-class Universal Display team for all their work in meeting our goals. The PHOLED and other OLED technologies that we have created, developed and commercialized have become the standard for many current and future display and energy efficient lighting applications.”Universal Display is a New Jersey technology company that has established a global footprint with offices around the globe. The company has created over 100 jobs, including high-tech positions, further building on New Jersey’s legacy as a center for innovation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV