Recent Mellanox Press Release Highlights
- Oct. 21- Mellanox Opens Messaging Accelerator Source Code to Developer Community
- Oct. 14 - Mellanox Virtual Protocol Interconnect Solution Powers Pensions First’s Private Cloud Business Intelligence Platform Built on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Oct. 14 - Mellanox RDMA Interconnect Solution Increases Data Center Productivity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Sept. 23 - Mellanox Announces General Availability of MetroX Solutions
- Sept. 10 - Mellanox End-to-End FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Solution Provides Leading Application Performance with the New Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v2 Product Family
- Aug. 27 - BaltInfoCom Selects Mellanox 40GbE as Ethernet Switch of Choice
- Aug. 26 - Mellanox and Micron Announce 40 Gigabit Ethernet Flash Storage Solution to Accelerate Storage in Virtualized Data Centers
- Aug 26 - Mellanox and LSI Corporation Introduce Low-Latency Storage Solution to Accelerate Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Workload Performance
- Aug. 26 - Mellanox 40 Gigabit Ethernet Drivers Now Integrated in VMware vSphere® 5.5
- Aug. 15 - Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Completes Acquisition of Kotura, Inc.
Mellanox will broadcast its third quarter 2013 financial results conference call today at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern Time). To listen to the call, dial +1-785-424-1825 approximately ten minutes prior to the start time.
The Mellanox financial results conference call will be available via a live webcast on the investor relations section of the Mellanox website at http://ir.mellanox.com. Access the webcast 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software. Replay of the webcast will also be available on the Mellanox website.About Mellanox Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software, cables and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com. GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation To supplement our consolidated financial statements presented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Mellanox uses non-GAAP measures of net income which are adjusted from results based on GAAP to exclude share-based compensation expenses and acquisition related expenses. The company believes the non-GAAP results provide useful information to both management and investors, as these non-GAAP results exclude expenses that are not indicative of our core operating results. Management believes it is useful to exclude share-based compensation expenses, amortization of acquired intangibles and acquisition related expenses because it enhances investors' ability to understand our business from the same perspective as management, which believes that such items are not directly attributable to nor reflect the underlying performance of the company's business operations. Further, management believes certain non-cash charges such as share-based compensation and amortization of acquired intangibles do not reflect the cash operating results of the business. These measures should be considered in addition to results prepared in accordance with GAAP, but should not be considered a substitute for or superior to GAAP results. These non-GAAP measures may be different than the non-GAAP measures used by other companies. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP condensed consolidated statements of operations is also presented in the financial statements portion of this release and is posted under the “Investors” section at our web site.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts