- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 36 percent. Operating income before charges/gains increased $23.7 million over last year to $36.8 million, with GAAP operating income increasing $12.6 million. The sales increase was led by growth in dealers and home centers, with a continued improvement in repair and remodel volume and mix.
- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 22 percent, and operating income before charges/gains was up 36 percent with share gains across the business.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 14 percent, as entry doors and windows each grew double digits. Operating income before charges/gains for the segment increased 39 percent, while GAAP operating income was down 8 percent.
- Security & Storage net sales were up 10 percent, with a security sales increase of 7 percent and double digit tool storage sales growth. Segment operating income before charges/gains was up 42 percent.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Reports Strong Q3 Sales And EPS, Increases Annual Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.