Diagnostic Imaging Releases Recommendations For Retiring Radiologists
NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US announces that Diagnostic Imaging, a leading online community among healthcare professionals in medical imaging, has published recommendations for radiologists looking to retire in a financially-secure way.
A weakened economy and stagnating image volumes have made retirement a frightening prospect for many radiologists. But, according to industry experts, planning for a stable retirement is no longer an individual endeavor. Advice gathered from radiologists across the country provides suggestions about investment decisions, part-time work, and practice models.
Here are a few highlights:
- Phase retirement in over a period of years rather than setting a hard date.
- Radiologists retiring from a practice should consider substituting for other providers or teleradiology.
- Explore all investment and retirement planning options immediately after graduating medical school.
About UBM Medica USAddressing today's healthcare information needs, UBM Medica US, delivers strategic, integrated communications solutions and comprehensive reach -- online, in print, and via custom programs. Improving the effectiveness of healthcare through information and education, UBM Medica US provides unbiased clinical, practical, and business information for physicians, providers, payers, and patients around the world. Through journals, magazines, websites, online communities, drug databases, digital events, and other valuable resources, UBM Medica US also delivers comprehensive communication solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Websites include CancerNetwork.com, ConsultantLive.com, DiagnosticImaging.com, RheumatologyNetwork.com, OBGYN.net, PhysiciansPractice.com, PsychiatricTimes.com and SearchMedica.com. UBM Medica US is part of UBM Connect which through a range of aligned interactive environments, both physical and digital – increases business effectiveness for both customers and audiences through meaningful experiences, knowledge and connections. Headquartered in New York, UBM Connect brings together UBM's US healthcare business, UBM Medica; UBM Canon's advanced design and manufacturing event, online and print brands; UBM Connect New York's catering, cruise shipping, customer management, and fine, specialty & custom chemical communities; and UBM Mexico's concrete show.For more information, visit www.UBMMedicaUS.com.About UBM plcUBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news. Media contact: Jason J. GoldenContent Marketing Manager203-523-7040 email@example.com SOURCE UBM Medica US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV