United States Mint To Launch Mount Rushmore Quarter November 6
WASHINGTON , Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Join officials from the United States Mint and the National Park Service for the official launch of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial quarter on November 6, 2013. The ceremony will take place at the National Guard Armory in Custer, South Dakota, at 10 a.m. Mountain Time (MT). Invited guests include Governor Dennis Daugaard and U.S. Representative Kristi Noem. Highlights of the free event include a coin exchange where the public can swap their cash for $10 rolls of the new Mount Rushmore National Memorial quarter.
WHAT: Mount Rushmore Quarter Launch Ceremony and Coin Exchange
WHO: U.S. Representative Kristi Noem (invited) Governor Dennis Daugaard (invited) United States Mint Acting Associate Director of Manufacturing David Croft Mount Rushmore National Memorial Superintendent Cheryl A Schreier Custer Chamber of Commerce Executive Director David Ressler
WHEN: Wednesday, November 6, 2013, 10 a.m. MTWHERE: National Guard Armory 527 Montgomery Street Custer, SD 57730 Coin Forum The evening before the launch ceremony — Tuesday, November 5, at 5:30 p.m. (MT) — the United States Mint will host a coin forum at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial Carver's Café, 13000 Highway 244, Keystone, SD 57751. The coin forum is an opportunity for the public to express their views about future coinage, and to learn about upcoming United States Mint coin programs and initiatives. The Mount Rushmore National Memorial quarter is the 20 th coin the America the Beautiful Quarters ® Program, a 12-year initiative to honor 56 national parks and other national sites authorized by Public Law 110-456. Each year, the public will see five new national sites depicted on the reverse (tails side) of the America the Beautiful Quarters. The United States Mint is issuing these quarters in the order in which the honored site was first established as a national site. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
- A digital image of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial quarter is available at: http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/?action=photo#AmericaTheBeautiful
- Additional information about the America the Beautiful Quarters ® Program can be found at http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/
- Information about the United States Mint is available at http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/.
- Information about Mount Rushmore is available at http://www.nps.gov/moru/index.htm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV