The rambunctious, party-loving country music sensation John Rich (2011 winner of “Celebrity Apprentice,” judge on “Nashville Star” and one half of country's rockin' duo, Big & Rich) will headline an exclusive holiday television event, “RICH AT NIGHT,” premiering on TVGN (TV Guide Network) on Monday, November 25 at 8:00 PM ET/PT.
John Rich stated, "There are shows from the West Coast and shows from the East Coast, but my show is speaking to Middle America! It's so much fun to literally go from my living room into the living rooms of people all around the country. RICH AT NIGHT is a long-time dream come true for me, and I couldn't be more grateful or excited! Let's do this!”
RICH AT NIGHT will feature some of country music’s biggest stars, including Wynonna Judd, Kix Brooks and Gretchen Wilson, as well as John Ratzenberger, Wayne Brady, Gilbert Gottfried and more. In addition to live performances and sit-down interviews, the television special will be co-hosted by Sophie Monk and will include two original songs, “Rich At Night” and “Take It Up To The House,” written and performed by John Rich.
“Everyone loves John Rich!" said Brad Schwartz, President, Entertainment and Media, TVGN. “He's over-the-top, high-energy, funny, curious, full of heart and is the perfect party host for this holiday television event special. He’ll be taking over Nashville alongside his celebrity friends and dedicated fans. From his house to your house, RICH AT NIGHT will be the most ‘hell yeah’ way to spend the holidays!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV