- Arthur R. Miller , chairman NYU Sports and Society, NYU University Professor, director of Public Dialogues at NYU-SCPS; and one of the country's foremost legal experts in civil procedure, civil litigation, copyright and unfair competition, and privacy. Miller has moderated Socratic dialogues for several PBS series, and won an Emmy Award for his work on The Constitution: That Delicate Balance. He is generally credited with bringing legal commentary to television though his programs on NBC, WCVB-TV Boston, PBS (The Fred Friendly Seminars), and Great Britain's BBC; and for being legal editor for ABC's Good Morning America for over 20 years.
- Ted Shaker , chief operating officer, adjunct professor at the NYU-SCPS Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management (Tisch Center). He is a former executive producer at CBS Sports, where he won 13 Emmy Awards and two Peabody Awards; former executive producer CNBC Business News, founder and president of Sports Illustrated Television; and co-creator of CNN/SI, television's first 24-hour sports news cable channel.
- Arthur L. Caplan , world renowned bioethicist, Drs. William F. and Virginia Connolly Mitty Professor of Bioethics and director of the Division of Medical Ethics at NYU Langone Medical Center. He has served on the special advisory committee to the International Olympic Committee on genetics and gene therapy, and the FIFA special advisory committee on the use of technology in allowing athletes to adapt to altitude and other environmental challenges
- Robert Boland , academic chair and clinical associate professor of sports management at the NYU-SCPS Tisch Center, which offers an M.S. and a Graduate Certificate in Sports Business; a B.S. in Sports Management; and numerous noncredit certificates and courses. Boland is a leading sports attorney and a consultant to collegiate conferences and leagues on strategic and legal issues.
- Lee Igel , clinical associate professor at the NYU-SCPS Tisch Center, who is a regular contributor to Forbes.com, and an industrial/organizational psychologist, whose teaching and writing focus on behavioral insights and decision-making.
- Wayne G. McDonnell, Jr ., clinical associate professor of sports management at the NYU-SCPS Tisch Center, who is a regular contributor to Forbes.com, and a frequent media commentator on all things baseball.
- Brendan Parent , an attorney and clinical instructor in the Division of Bioethics at the NYU Langone Medical Center, and was previously a fellow at the NY Task Force on Life and the Law.
NYU Sports And Society Launches With An All-Star Faculty And Advisory Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts