New Willie Nelson Album, To All The Girls... Enters Billboard 200 At #9
NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To All The Girls... , Willie Nelson's new studio album and third for Legacy Recordings, has debuted at #9 on the Billboard 200, the artist's highest position on the nation's popular albums chart since Always On My Mind peaked there for three weeks at #2 in 1982. Willie's latest debuts at #2 on the Top Country Albums chart.
Released stateside on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, To All The Girls... has begun charting in other territories including Canada (where Willie's reached Top 20 on iTunes Top Album, #3 on the Country chart and #6 on Amazon); Australia (where he's hit #2 on the iTunes Country chart) and the UK.
Recorded mainly in Nashville, To All The Girls... is a collection of newly recorded duets between American musical legend Willie Nelson and an A-list roster of contemporary pop-country women singers including Dolly Parton, Mavis Staples, Sheryl Crow, Loretta Lynn, Wynonna Judd, Rosanne Cash, Alison Krauss, Miranda Lambert, Tina Rose, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Norah Jones, Secret Sisters, Brandi Carlile, Lily Meola, Shelby Lynne, Melonie Cannon and Paula Nelson.I must be the luckiest guy in the world Thank you ladies For singing with me Lov Willie The artist's second new album release in 2013, his 80th birthday year, To All The Girls... is the third new Willie Nelson album since his historic deal with Legacy Recordings was announced in February 2012. Heroes, his first for Legacy, was released May 2012, and spent five consecutive weeks at #1 on the Americana Radio Chart. The critically-heralded Let ' s Face The Music And Dance, Willie's second Legacy album, was released on April 16, 2013 (two weeks before Willie's 80th birthday) and featured a range of pop, rock, jazz and country classics chosen by Nelson. The artist's third full-length album of new music to be released in a 16 month period, To All The Girls... celebrates Willie's 80th birthday year with duet performances of classic songs from America's country, pop and gospel repertoire. The success of To All The Girls... is latest in a banner year for the pop country patriarch who, in addition to releasing three essential new albums in 16 months, penned a rollicking memoir, "Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die - Musings from the Road" (published by HarperCollins in May 2012) which hit the New York Times bestselling non-fiction list. For this memorable occasion, Willie wears fashion designer John Varvatos on the To All The Girls … album materials. Varvatos also features Willie along with his two sons, Lukas Nelson and Micah Nelson, in the brand's Fall 2013 campaign, which includes striking black and white images and a short film lensed by Danny Clinch. To All The Girls... track listing
- Dolly Parton - From Here To The Moon And Back
- Miranda Lambert - She Was No Good For Me
- Secret Sisters - It Won't Be Very Long
- Rosanne Cash - Please Don't Tell Me
- Sheryl Crow – Far Away Places
- Wynonna Judd - Bloody Mary Morning
- Carrie Underwood - Always On My Mind
- Loretta Lynn - Somewhere Between
- Alison Krauss - No Mas Amor
- Melonie Cannon - Back To Earth
- Mavis Staples - Grandma's Hands
- Norah Jones - Walkin'
- Shelby Lynne - Til The End Of The World
- Lily Meola - Will You Remember Mine
- Emmylou Harris - Dry Lightning
- Brandi Carlile - Making Believe
- Paula Nelson - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
- Tina Rose - After The Fire Is Gone
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts