Flaherty & Crumrine Investment Grade Fixed Income Fund (FFI-UN) Shares Cross 8% Yield Mark
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Flaherty & Crumrine Investment Grade Fixed Income Fund (TSX: FFI-UN.TO) were yielding above the 8% mark based on its monthly dividend (annualized to $0.96), with the stock changing hands as low as $11.93 on the day. Dividends are particularly important for investors to consider, because historically speaking dividends have provided a considerable share of the stock market's total return.
In general, dividend amounts are not always predictable and tend to follow the ups and downs of profitability at each company. In the case of Flaherty & Crumrine Investment Grade Fixed Income Fund, looking at the history chart for FFI.UN below can help in judging whether the most recent dividend is likely to continue, and in turn whether it is a reasonable expectation to expect a 8% annual yield.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV