SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications and the digital home, today announced that Cavium will host private demonstrations of Project Thunder Software Development Kit (SDK) at ARM TechCon October 29 – 31, in Santa Clara, California at the Hyatt Hotel suite # 1401. Additionally, Cavium will present Software-Defined Networking/Network Function Virtualization, (SDN/NFV) solutions based on Cavium's Project Thunder 64-bit multicore ARMv8 family of processors.
Cloud and Datacenter developers and system manufacturers interested in learning more about Cavium's Project Thunder processor family and SDK may schedule a private meeting at ARM TechCon by sending an email to Lilly Ly at Lilly.Ly@cavium.com.
For more information about ARM TechCon 2013, please visit: http://www.armtechcon.com/About Cavium, Inc.Cavium is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in networking, communications and the digital home. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software compatible processors ranging in performance from 100 Mbps to 100 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access & service provider equipment. Cavium's processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium's principal offices are in San Jose, California with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India, and China. For more information, please visit: http://www.cavium.com. SOURCE Cavium, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV