AdamAndEve.com Asks: What Are Your Personal Grooming Preferences?
HILLSBOROUGH, N.C., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AdamAndEve.com ( http://www.adamandeve.com/news), America's most trusted source for adult products, is back in your bedroom with information on personal grooming preferences. This month, the company asked over 1,000 adults how they preferred their partners' pubic hair.
While most (33% of men and 40% of women) said they like it "present but groomed," many (30% of men and 31% of women) had no preference at all. Twenty-four percent of the men like their partners completely bare (compared to 11% of the women), and only 14% of the men and 19% of the women said they prefer their partners to be completely natural.
Dr. Kat Van Kirk, resident sexpert for AdamAndEve.com, says, "Fashions – even in personal grooming – come and go. I think it's a positive sign that men and women are so in sync in this category.""Adam & Eve encourages adults to explore their sexuality within their own comfort zones," says AdamAndEve.com Director of Marketing Chad Davis. "From body paints to erotic stencils, AdamAndEve.com has a variety of accessories for every taste." The web-based survey, conducted by an independent third party survey company, of over 1,000 American adults age 18 and up, was sponsored by Adam & Eve to study sexual preferences and practices. "Sex Chat with Dr. Kat" can be found on podcasts through iTunes or www.drkat.com. Her new book, "The Married Sex Solution: A Realistic Guide to Saving Your Sex Life," can be found on Amazon.com. For more information about Adam & Eve, visit their website at http://www.adamandeve.com/news. For additional information on Adam & Eve, please contact Adam & Eve Director of Public Relations Katy Zvolerin at 919.644.8100 x 3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE AdamAndEve.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV