“Adobe is passionate about creativity and advancing the modern Web,” said Vincent Hardy, director, Web Platform Engineering, Adobe. “We have done extensive work on new technologies like Snap.svg that address the ever-changing needs of designers and developers so that their work can reach the largest audience across browsers.”
"At PBS KIDS our mission is to create engaging content that will educate, inform and inspire kids," said Chris Bishop, creative director, PBS KIDS. "By having Snap.svg in our Web tools arsenal we can now achieve the same type of expressive content that we have on television across various devices in a lightweight, flexible and stunning way without sacrificing quality."
Released under an Apache 2 license, Snap.svg was written entirely from scratch by Adobe’s Dmitry Baranovskiy who also authored Raphaël, the de facto library for working with SVG on browsers all the way back to Internet Explorer 6. Unlike Raphaël, Snap.svg supports modern browsers including Internet Explorer 9 and up, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.Snap.svg encourages the creation of code that is clean and easy to maintain, making it an excellent API surface for tools that require support for responsive graphics and powerful drawing capabilities like Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Flash Pro CC, Adobe Illustrator CC and Adobe Photoshop CC. It also works with existing SVG which means developers can reuse patterns from previously created content or make that content interactive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV