QUEBEC CITY, Oct. 23, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. (TSX: IAG) will disclose its earnings results for the third quarter of 2013 on Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Management will present the results during a conference call that will be held at 2 p.m. (ET). Everyone is invited to attend the conference call by dialing 1-800-699-3658 (toll-free) 10 minutes before the start of the conference. The question and answer period following the conference will be reserved for financial analysts.
A webcast of the conference call (in listen-only mode) will be available online on the Industrial Alliance website at www.inalco.com.
All documents related to Industrial Alliance's 2013 third quarter earnings results will be published on the Company's website at www.inalco.com, in the Investor Relations section under Financial Reports/3rd Quarter 2013 Results, at around 9 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
Conference Call Replay A replay of the conference call will also be available for a one-week period from 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 until midnight on November 13, 2013. To listen to the replay of the conference call, dial 1-800-558-5253 (toll-free) and enter access code 21672152.Conference Call Transcript A transcript of the conference call will be posted on the Company's website at www.inalco.com the following week in the Investor Relations section under Financial Reports/3rd Quarter 2013 Results. SOURCE Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV